MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Ann: High Cu Assays and Significant Pb/Zn Intersections at T3-MOD.AX, page-85

1. 1,957 Posts.
    Unfortunately one hole was poor, the other was quite good grade, but deeper payable zones than some expected, so news to date does not yet prove there is a massive horizontal block of payable mineralisation imo, hence the mass exodus from the higher price range. The March 17th announcement mentioned 4 holes all encountering mineralisation, with 2 showing stronger visuals of copper mineralisation. I would guess the results we just received comprised of what appeared to be one weaker one and one stronger one. Would expect the results of the final 2 to be quite similar. If the payable zones begin 90-100 metres below surface as opposed to 60 metres as I think the market was hoping, the footprint of pay zone will have to be much larger and maintain thickness and grade ,which will mean a lot more successful drilling results which is going to take some time. Not sure how long they can hold off the CR, They are still 6 times the price from where this chapter started so I think it may happen sooner rather than later. Am well under water at the moment with my investment at the moment having bought two thirds of my holding in the mid .04's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.