SGC 0.00% 0.4¢ sacgasco limited

Ann: High Gas Shows in Lower Guinda Formation Sandstone, page-259

1. 4,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1834

Bomber, the only good indications come from the first shallower zone based on the petrophysical logs:
    "92 feet of Net Pay interpreted in four zones, in a gross interval of 185 feet in Lower Kione Formation sandstones • Good to Excellent average zone porosity of 14% to 27%".
    In the adjacent area this zone, over thinner pays, there has been considerable gas production.
    Below that level the Guinda has also been a significant gas producer from adjacent wells by other operators. To date there are qualifying indicators, including high gas pressures, thick zones of logged Ss, which while don't imply flow but certainly are important positive signs.
    Clearly Dempsey has caused a lot of concerns for some longer term holders, but my view is that if there is any indication that 1 or more zones test positively SGC will move up considerably - the share price has only failure factored in, and the XST share price probably reflects a less risk averse stance by holders - thus a doubling of SGC price in quick time is very possible IMO.
    I would be very surprised if there wasn't an update tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.586M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.085K 521.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 14358629 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 703801 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.