AOK 33.3% 0.4¢ australian oil company limited.

Should also mention that some of the selling is likely to be...

1. 1,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Should also mention that some of the selling is likely to be placement shares which are all well in the money.

SGC is in a transitional phase in my opinion particularly with Borba as the unknown along with the recent working interest acquisitions in Red Earth & Alberta Plains. The potential here for growth & earnings, of course largely depending on the degree of success achieved with Borba and subsequent drill programs within their areas, could propel SGC into being a mid-tier producer which would be an amazing achievement.

Looking forward to the next quarterly though particularly with how Alberta Plains is progressing. With the improvement in oil prices production should increase significantly from bringing wells back online. I think they planned to spend about $170,000 on workcovers by the end of February.

Interested to see if they have identified any other depressed assets although GJ is probably too busy at present. But for me Natural Gas is the biggy. Sometimes all you need is one big find which can then open up a whole world of opportunity.

Here's hoping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.