NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

IMHO Morning Bill and/or St Arnaud certainly will have some very...

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1221

IMHO Morning Bill and/or St Arnaud certainly will have some very positive results pending!

The recent results from the single DD at Morning Bill with 7 more holes pending drilled under the best of the AC mineralisation should escalate things for this company, especially seeming they have already booked in a new DD drilling program as soon as they are able to gain access to do so at Glenlyle!!

Simply look at the massive volumes being sold and accumulated by new holders over the past few days!

To be very honest it looks like people are scrambling to get their hands on these shares at any price from 10 cents to 11.5 cents...

IMHO currently it is a massive discount in the share price when its compared to only one or two months from here!!

Also If you add in that now is the EOFY where people sell their losses then I would say that doing the CR at the time they did, and with some pretty darn good results pending to lift the boat in the not too distant future will lead NML into a DRAMATIC SP climb very soon!

It looks to me like 2021 will be the year that NML hits the sweet spot!!!

GLTAH+DYOR

B.T.W. I hope that some of you who are selling to make a small profit are actually able to buy back in with the same number of shares you have sold without being scaled back...From what I can see ATM their is now a HUGE demand for this stock!

Last edited by Chamfo: 03/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.