NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

Ann: High gold and silver in first diamond hole at Morning Bill, page-28

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Navarre probably has some longer term shareholders that didnt buy into the Co for Morning Bill but other projects which caught their investment eye at the time (eg. Tandarra, Eclipse or Ararat goldfield area) and if they have persisted thru the poor economic cycle of the early 2010s and seen Ian come it, plus invigorated activities which are matched with increasing SP - then they ride that wave upwards hoping it'll go far. The further it goes whilst the Co is still Expln and not a near-term miner, then more likely they'll hit the panic sell button on the next major slide in SP. So IMO this sell period is mainly that - some older shareholders seeking an out whilst for them it is an appreciable $ even if cutting some losses. Navarre were over 20 cents when Tandarra was going off in media attention terms.

I'm happy to let them continue exploration - and do the steps into Discovery. Morning Bill, St Arnaud, Ararat....they are all good potential to have a significant gold discovery (or polymetallic in MB case). And I've been in since 2010 !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.