DEG 2.63% $1.17 de grey mining limited

Ann: High gold recoveries achieved at Aquila, page-17

1. 2,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    AvarageJoe, "Last year especially had taught me another good lesson to never make forecast based on just pure logic that the initial stock crash would have been followed by dead cat bounce, another sell off before recovery. Each time I look at Dow and it seemingly breaks another all time high, I like some were expecting another crash only to see a healthy sell off then another great run. Nasdaq was even more dramatic earlier this year, no crash there. Look at Crypto, never participated in that wealth boom regardless if they consumed a great deal of dirty coal and has no utility. Now where did I put that KISS?"

I don't think the next chapter, which you logically outline above, has concluded. A crash may be imminent as notably been prognosticated by the likes og Jeremy Grantham, Ray Dalio(?), Howard Marks(?) and a few other billionaire investors. So, I'm holding my breath on that.

The Indian cycle I'm referring to is not technically generated outside of aggregating a number of one year charts, minimum 20 years worth. Rather, once the charts are aggregated a picture of seasonal strength and weakness emerges.

I distinguish between the equity, commodity, and crypto markets, against the trillion$ in $timmie$. So, economic recovery, hmmmm, sure... BUT is it sustainable without the trillion$???

My PoG bet will be on Au's seasonal pattern of strength.

OV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
0.030(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.804B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.18 $1.13 $8.314M 7.201M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 67363 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 218784 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.