ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    The POX circuit will only be required to process about 10% of the total tonnage of ore mined (ie just the flotation concentrate as mentioned in the NR). Therefore the POX part of the plant will be much smaller than at mines where POX circuits have to process all the ore, because the ore is so refractory that flotation can not produce a usable concentrate. For example the Carlin Trend in the US, and I believe also at the Alacer Gold processing plant in Turkey. As the POX circuit is perhaps only 10% of the capacity of the crushing/grinding flotation/CIL circuit capital costs for the POX are low, and operating costs per ton of ore are also low as it is only treating 10% of the ore volume. A 95 % recovery at Hemi is quite high. Many mines are less. An extra 5% recovery on a 1.5 g/t head grade equals about $4/ton revenue, which may? in effect be covering the operating cost of the POX circuit at Hemi.

This may have been mentioned earlier as I have not read all the recent posts on metallurgy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.33
Change
-0.060(4.32%)
Mkt cap ! $3.187B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.37 $1.33 $7.825M 5.846M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 106868 $1.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.34 9711 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.