DEG 2.02% $1.22 de grey mining limited

Ann: High gold recoveries achieved at Hemi, page-84

1. 1,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 980
    Yes, funny really. I thing most holders had no understanding of some of the risks. DEG have always made it clear that these are high sulphide ores and there are arsenopyrite ores as well. That big beautiful black core they showed in a recent release was awesome in that it indicated an extensive intrusion of hydrothermal fluids into the existing rock, but it also suggested there was plenty of sulphide about. So they were always going to have to deal with that somehow, as Undaunted and CUB suggest, roasting or PINOX. But the recovery was always going to be an unknown. At the values they suggest, it is excellent, so should be cause for celebration, but clearly some folks had been wishing (I don't know how after seeing that core!) that this was going to be as cheap as possible to process, and have been a little surprised by the need for a more complex mill. My call is that this ore body is going to be big enough to support a first class mill for a long time, and that when it is becoming exhausted, they might have to move it down the road to Toweranna to minimise trucking costs. So hopefully they can design the mill on wheels ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
-0.025(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $2.911B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.23 $1.24 $1.21 $4.502M 3.703M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32320 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 19426 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.