EXU 0.00% 17.0¢ explaurum limited

Ann: HIGH GOLD RECOVERIES FROM TEST WORK AT TAMPIA GOLD PROJECT, page-3

1. 2,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    This  Tampia  discovery  is  getting  huge.   The  more  they  drill,  the  more  it  exceeds.

“The Leicester gold zone is now four times larger and additional extensional drilling is now being
    carried out to the west to close off this gold zone (Figure 1), which is not included in previous
    historic resource estimates
    .”

“The new Leicester gold zone is expected to add significantly to the current Tampia gold resource.”

“the Wanjalonar gold zone continued to intersect gold mineralisation 200m to the south east that
    defines a zone three times larger than reported in the current resource estimate”.

Looks  to  me  like  this  will  prove  the  Tampia  barley  paddock  into  an  open  cut  mine  with
    very  little  overburden  to  clear.

Managements  decision  to  blitz  the  deposit  with  drilling  round  the  clock  has  been  a  clever
    strategy  and  the  resource  is  now  way  bigger  than  last  estimate. Theres  heaps  more  high
    grade  gold  there  than  they  estimated.
    I  reckon  the  big  boys,  like  the  ones  that  discovered  it  last  century  and  walked  away  from
    it  will  be  watching  the  numbers  closely  now,  ready  to  buy  it  back.

The  population  of  Narambeen  will  be  very  happy  with  this  latest  batch  of  exceptional  gold
    results.   I’m  sure  lots  of  locals  have  shares  as  its  bound  to  be  huge  news  in  the  town.

You  tempted  in  yet  Wogarl?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.