POD 3.23% 3.0¢ podium minerals limited

Ann: High Grade 5E PGE Confirmed in Latest Assay Results, page-11

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Look I'm not saying their job is easy or that they should be experts in macro-economic analysis. I'm just observing the price slides pre-CR. A slide down to the CR price is typical but two back-to-back 50% SP declines and then the ann of a CR. Like C'mon. It's blatantly clear that participants knew about the CR before it was announced just by looking at the price action. I would care less if they announced a 50% discount and the price then adjusted on the day, not a week or two prior and magically bottoming at the raise price.

I've been jumping in and out here for the last two years, but I just can't commit long term here until they switch brokers or there's at least a sign that announcement leaks aren't going on. I like the resource and the results are gradually building but management here has a lot to improve on. If they struggle with a CR for a project in a tier one mining district with highly desirable minerals to do some drilling, then Goodluck to securing project funding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $13.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $5.087K 163.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 478696 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 35393 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.