POD 3.23% 3.0¢ podium minerals limited

Ann: High Grade 5E PGE Confirmed in Latest Assay Results, page-13

1. 7,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    this calendar year there was one CR (broken down into 2 components) and it was done during bear market where everyone struggled (and still do) to attract capital. It is a miracle they puled this off during a massive market sell-off and global margin calls where many investors had to sell good investments in order to stay solvent.
    Look at all miners and explorers and you will notice almost all are trading at massive discounts with very few exceptions of very few explorers that hit some truly amazing grades with just as amazing widths.

I can see few comments blaming the management for the fall of the share price but I am yet to read a specific reason where they went wrong that caused the share price fall.

I am big critic of many companies (ALK, IPT, PXX etc..) and I always provided clear, specific points where they go wrong. For ALK case for example I do acknowledge that the fall of its SP is massively impacted by what is happening in the global markets but my argument is if they handled specific initiatives better the SP still would have fallen by over 50% but starting from $2 down to $1 rather then from $1.20 down to 60c.

In POD case I am yet to hear where this management went wrong. What have they done wrong and how should have done it in order for the SP to go higher.
    Actually I saw couple of comments that the management needs to do more promoting in order to rise awareness and to that my response is they actually do enough and if anything they should slow down. Any serious investor knows who they are or can find them if they want to invest into PGMs and they all will go into reading Fin reports, seek advice from a Geo on the prospectivity of the ground and compare to other similar projects. What's the point of keep presenting the same thing over and over again? Perhaps they should juggle few balls while presenting?

But I am yet to read a single argument what POD could have done differently in terms of drilling and progressing the project.

And to be clear many are still selling so they stay liquid as lending is tight and rates keep going higher. And explorers will be in trouble for while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $13.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $5.087K 163.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 478696 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 35393 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.