POD 6.00% 4.7¢ podium minerals limited

yes and I agreed to that point - regarding the timing. But POD,...

1. 7,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1411
    yes and I agreed to that point - regarding the timing. But POD, as almost every other explorer, made that mistake so POD is not unique case and that is what I am trying to stress. I pointed that out already.
    POD drilled lot of holes and proved how consistent the mineralisation is, and also, as a bonus, they will get resource upgrade. If you check my early comments on POD threads I was first to be skeptical a bout the resource and wanted to see more results as the holes were way too far apart. Current drilling grid is still too wide but there is enough evidence (number of holes and density) to point to more than 2 open pits and most likely few UG opportunities.

If you want to see really good examples of poor management (these are my views only) then go check PXX and IPT.

Some reasons why POD SP is not doing as good as CHN and GAL for example is the low Cu and Ni compared to GAL and when compared to CHN well almost everything as CHN has much higher Cu and Ni grades but in CHN case their shear widths and grades of the 3E PGM are huge. And where the widths are narrow the grades are still impressive.
    There are other points to compare but the above are probably the biggest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $26.62K 570.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20049 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 44848 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.7¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 6.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ 207191
Last updated 13.34pm 10/05/2024 ?
POD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.