DVP 3.30% $2.05 develop global limited

Ann: High Grade Assay Results at Sulphur Springs Project, page-25

1. 2,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    yup if one knows how to play this volatility, they could be getting great prices and lower their average cost trading this.

However, dark clouds are forming in the economic landscape and GS calls of copper mooning will have to be revised down. Inflation is actually having a pretty big impact now with consumers bottom line. But the biggest elephant in the room, as Rudd calls it, in the global economy, is China. The real story of the 2020’s could be how communism yet again failed under guidance of true morons filled with hubris and delusion, complements of a truly dumb, greedy and power hungry CCP. I mean don’t get me wrong, I love what those idiots are doing to China because they get to eat humble pie (not really, idiots that believe they can make communism work never learn their lessons) and it will force a big back peddling of their ridiculously stupid policies and delusional slogans like “common prosperity”. But without these group of morons, demand for metals will still be weak until they can get their shit together. I honestly have no idea how the price of copper is holding up above $4 at this stage. Perhaps the Peruvians wanting more equitable share of their copper production is holding the price by creating some supply disruption worries. Power to them for standing up to the chinaman and their money grubbing exploitative interests.

At least on the bright side, the fed has fulfilled its own prophecy of quelling inflation through increased interest rate expectations thus forcing the market to correct. According to interest rates right now, it is likely they have peaked and a repricing for an economic slowdown is now solidly being priced in as the base case. Question is by how much?

At this stage my excitement dissipates further thinking about the SS capex blowout that looms, along with the unfavourable topography of the project as well as labour shortages and high cost and long turn around environment we are facing. My guess is SS could be on ice for years to come while we take advantage of Woodlawn’s established infrastructure. That’s my musings anyways and I note I should probably be working with the rest of the morons at the CCP.

in any case, brace your selfs for today. It will be interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.05
Change
-0.070(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $497.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.11 $2.11 $2.02 $1.210M 589.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 52839 $2.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.05 10963 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.02
  Change
-0.070 ( 3.77 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.09 $2.09 $2.02 73090
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.