ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Ann: High grade assay results from Cade Deposit, page-33

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    G’day all.
    Good preso. For me slides 9 & 10 are the most interesting. The market wants to know when we will have a mine up and running and it’s great to see them forging ahead with those plans. When I entered the stock a while back at 12c, some were suggesting we needed double the current resource to be viable. The Li price just keep rising, so economics must be much better. Maybe we have enough already?
    Mining license 6-12 months & critically, costings by end of this year! Then we’ll know (& as will the market) if we have a viable option to mine at current resource level.

I would think if Li prices stay reasonable, we should have enough to get started with a LOM hopefully at least 5 years. The. When cash starts flowing drill the s##t out of it to prove up what we all hope is there; a much larger resource for a nice long LOM.
    We have at least 13 clusters along our 20km of strike length. So plenty more to find.

Slide 10 nice, suggests high grade mineralisation can be mined from surface! This really improves the economics of any mining project.

So hopefully more good drill results as we go over the next few months, then the all important costings by year end. Any retraces in SP just good opportunities to buy imho.

As usual, patience required with emerging juniors, but this one looks like it will repay that patience.

Cheers,

Ned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.