LRS 5.56% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

Agree with your logic, but LKE. as does VUL, has a great...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Agree with your logic, but LKE. as does VUL, has a great self-marketing budget - despite no chance of production in the next 2 yrs! I've been in an out of LRS since 2017 and see it as being in its best position ever, but will need serious CR to exploit any one of its resources that are gradually proven - so it should invest some time in lifting its market image. No need to up-ramp but needs to be active in all the mining/energy/tech media where it hasn't been much til present. Massive volume traded today like back in June 2021. Most trades in the morning when SP 4.9 - 5.3c and then smaller parcels to almost trickles pushing down to 4.7c. All my other lithium-related stocks are booming today and LRS should have been in this pack on its Li announcement alone. Never fall in love with a stock is a primary rule, but LRS mgt/BOD does need to improve/expand its image especially if it wants some CR to develop some of the resources at a reasonable SP and not more dilution. For example, look at AGY & CXO, both quiet achievers, that lately the market has finally noticed are heading into Li production next year as they also ramped up presentations, interviews, inhouse videos, etc. Seems LRS is good at exploration, but needs to see that some care is needed for the next steps ....
    GLTAHs
    Last edited by Hardrush: 26/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $1.608M 9.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 2237794 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.