LRS 2.63% 18.5¢ latin resources limited

I've always tried to be honest with my posts, but every investor...

1. 9,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4874
    I've always tried to be honest with my posts, but every investor is prone to 'falling in love with their stocks' - so it's always important to take stock and consider your sentiment. I can say that in the last few months I've been considering what's going on with LRS given the lack of news and delays on some projects that seem to still be unexplained.

LRS has Great deposits / projects, huge potential, but there's often this uneasy feeling that the company doesn't really respect it's shareholders (except for the instos when the time comes that the company's bank accounts need to be filled up again).

On the flip side there is at least one example of decent work (Noombenberry). The company has made solid progress towards getting us in a position where we have customers for the product and we are digging it out of the ground. If the company had not demonstrated some ability to acquire and progress projects such as Noomb, the SP would not be at 4.6, it would be closer to OAR at 1.2.

On the topic of a potential CR, it seems likely that this will happen over the next couple of months (although the quarterly report due on Friday will provide us better information). But given the amount of projects going on (Peru Copper, Brazil Lithium, Noomb, Catamarca) and three of these four have drilling scheduled over the next 3-4 months, it seems likely a CR will be required. Only question is how much will they need to raise. The last raise was $5m @3cents with 166m shares distributed. Given the cash we will need to get Noomb off the ground while simultaneously progressing South American projects, I'm guessing they will target $10-$12m. The raise price will be determined based on whether Noomb drill results drop and how the market responds to them.

I'm still holding my 3.5m units and will likely continue to do so until the Noomb drill results drop. For me, this ANN is more important in the short term given that a positive drill ANN will provide certainty to the longer term outlook for the company (and should encourage holders to continue holding).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $517.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $2.039M 11.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 144143 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 2098329 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.