LRS 3.33% 14.5¢ latin resources limited

Ann: High Grade Assay Results in Brazil, page-96

1. 686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Hi Robbo, they did mention some other samples in the parts per million as they were from streams I will attach a cut and paste. Looks like they have identified a nice corridor with grades well over the bench mark. I think they took 80 ish samples and 38 were stream sediment samples. On wards and upwards

“Salinas South
    Initial results from the 38-reconnaissance stream sediment sampling conducted over the
    Salinas South project have highlighted a
    "lithium corridor" extending northeast-
    southwest across the tenement for over six kilometres, with a cluster of highly
    anomalous results from drainage sampling in the northeast of the tenement (Figure 5).

These results represent a significant blind anomaly in an area which is devoid of any
    outcrop. The high-grade stream sediment results which peak at 158ppm Li are well
    above the background results of 45ppm Li, as determined by Latin's baseline reference
    sampling downstream from a known high-grade Li bearing spodumene pegmatite.
    Latin has prioritised follow up sampling in the area, which will comprise infill stream
    sediment sampling and a wider program of systematic grid soil sampling. The aim of this
    follow-un work ic
    follow-up work is to refining drill targets for the Company's planned maiden drilling
    campaign.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $405.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.3¢ 14.3¢ $898.0K 6.090M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 134201 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 600339 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.