COD 4.55% 10.5¢ coda minerals ltd

I personally feel like my comments provide more value for other...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I personally feel like my comments provide more value for other members here than yourself. Comments such as "this will be $10 in no time" offer absolutely zero value, particularly when you 'predictions' come from zero due-diligence or calculation.

Anyways, whether or not you find out where the mineralisation has travelled from, previous drilling outside of the anomaly have encountered zero mineralisation. Drill holes right through the guts of the anomaly haven't identified anything extraordinary. Historical drill holes also suggest lesser mineralisation on the eastern side of the mapped fault, further reducing the size/tonnage of the potentially mineralized EB Deeps (which already has a smaller footprint that EB Zamb deposit). When combining the potential EB Deeps and EB Zamb deposits, it unfortunately looks like they have not found the 'elephant', nor have they found anything world class. This is definitely not a billion dollar company and definitely not a $10 stock.

Just to be clear, I am no way "down ramping" this stock. I hope company's hunt down IOCG targets in the Gawler Craton. I would love for another company to uncover the next OD, Prom Hill or Carrapeteena. I am just a mining professional with experience in IOCG deposits (although according to you, I have 0 idea) offering up my insight for discussion in this forum.

Cheers champ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $1.05K 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 243238 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 85692 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.33am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.