COD 4.55% 10.5¢ coda minerals ltd

You are correct on those points, however I think you are missing...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    You are correct on those points, however I think you are missing some crucial information. If we are going to compare discovery holes of deposits, I think we should start by comparing the scale. The gravity anomaly at OD is approximately 6km x 3km, whilst at EB Deeps, it is only 1.8km x 1.1km. That is 9x the area - a significantly larger footprint! So it makes sense it took them a few years to find the motherlode when as they had so much land to cover (with significantly less technology than today...)
    Now, in terms of drill holes, we are up to a total of 6 holes now: 3 historical and 3 from the latest hole (1 ddh + 2 wedges). None of which has found anything remotely economical, and the eastern side of the anomaly looking much less mineralized.
    So at this point you could almost half the area at which they are targeting? So let's make it a safe 1km x 0.5km target area. At this point in time they have 3 holes through the guts of the mineralized side of the anomaly that did not unearth anything economical. Therefore, they would pretty much have to hit 100's of meters worth of Cu in the next holes to make this somewhat exciting, otherwise this will not have the scale to ever be economical (even then, the 28m in the middle of the anomaly is worrying as it suggests the mineralisation is not continuous?)
    Just to sum this up:
    OD - 10 holes to hit the money over a footprint of 18sqkm
    EB Deep - 6 holes to hit minimal over a footprint of 2sqkm (reduced to half of that due to historical drill holes)

Anyways, I am definitely not saying it's all doom and gloom, but the chances are getting much slimmer from here...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $1.05K 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 243238 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 85692 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.33am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.