EQE 0.00% 5.0¢ equus mining limited

Ann: High grade assays from first hole at Los Domos, page-54

1. 4,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1519
    Well well Women in Red is back!
    You were very quiet when it hit 6c and now happy Dancer 1 has lost a cent since it's post.
    Your still not a "true believer" in EQE, (sorry stole your quote from one of your posts on another stock, well you stole that from Keating anyway).
    Still wanting this thing to drop below 3c so you can buy in? It's not going to happen. Go back and read EQEs announcements from early this year it lays it all out what they already found during their survey work, one million spent on that work that you reduced too "a few rock samples on the surface". But I already told you this and their first hole confirmed the methodology, and BTW that first hole is still way underestimated in its value. All the best Women in Red, i do find your posts interesting if not amusing the banter is somewhat of a higher level to others on here. One thing I still don't get is why this site is mostly barracking for or against instead of more information based.
    You will again accuse me of being a pumper and dumper but your wrong.
    You still have a chance to pull up that barstool and drink whisky out of a wine bottle, but you won't!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.