ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

"With no specific budget accounting for extra costs and...

1. 10,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    "With no specific budget accounting for extra costs and contingencies in ET, or funds allocated to develop other projects, or a demonstrated commitment to get OAs over the line for SHs... is simple mismanagement and misinformation imo."

People keep making big assumptions about internal workings without a company announcement addressing those issues. I keep wondering where they are getting their, in my opinion, misguided information from. Speaking generally, would any explorer benefit from additional funds acquired at timely points in their exploration cycle? Of course they would. I would argue it is actually essential. If in Inca's case that hasn't happened I don't see how you can hold a technical team responsible rather than the management team.

So yes, I agree, "simple mismanagement and misinformation" is one possibility but it isn't the technical team that make those decisions, in any company.

I understand that many here are in pain, But what I already see happening is some want to shoot the person with a thought that runs counter to their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.828M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 352365 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2316209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.