ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: High Grade Assays of up to 19% Copper at Jean Elson Project, page-66

1. 10,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    Why shouldn't I? I have opinions and I have stated nothing that is not about general industry good practise or else already in the public domain via company announcements. In fact, my main theme here is challenging some who are choosing to blame the technical team for problems not in their jurisdiction based on unsubstantiated claims that appear to be either quoting 'facts' (sic) they should know nothing about or a total fiction and do not, to my knowledge, appear in company announcements.

I'm still awaiting anyone pointing out where in an Inca announcement this BS has been published. I am very suspicious that it seems to be a group think thing which makes me wonder why it is so. Who started it? Why do you believe them? I have nothing but respect and admiration for the former technical team. I have the right to say so.

PS I do not work for Inca and under present management I never would in the future. Nor am I interested in wasting more energy on this topic...unless someone else doubles down on the BS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 812260 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.