ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: High Grade Assays of up to 19% Copper at Jean Elson Project, page-70

1. 8,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 999
    To no one in particular.

What the average Aussie does not understand is that it is all about the money, whether this is at a company, personal or government level.
    "It's the economy stupid" is an often quoted phrase.

The best prospects in the world all mean zip if management cannot manage the required funds. That is why a good fiscal manager is the most critical person in the company.

People ask how shareholders know there has been a budget f^#& up?
    Anyone with even the most basic accounting brain can see that there has been such an event.

Now I am working from memory, never good, but I am sure we were told we were going to drill the guts out of the NT with the money we had.
    What the hell happened there?
    We have done SFA.
    That can only be a top management problem, most likely a miscalculation of the monetary kind.

How many times has the same problem occurred in Peru?
    Again from memory, I cannot remember us ever completing a programme without needing another CR of some kind, even when we had been told that we had the funds to start with.

It was a standing joke regarding ICG and raisings.

That point used to always stick in my mind as to why we would need to raise more money to complete the already costed drilling?
    This has been the standard way of operating under the leadership of RB.
    He was never timely with obtaining permits which drained ICG regularly leading to even more CR's.

Personally, I think that Ross has had a more than fair go at the job, and has come up wanting.
    The company is not a not for profit organisation where you can be entitled to a job for life.

For the sanity, and bank balances of shareholders, we need new blood and we need it now.

The only reason that there is unrest in the shareholders is because of the dreadful leadership of top management. Let's rectify that now and finally make a go of this draining company.

Lockitt
    Last edited by lockitt: 14/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.828M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 352365 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2316209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.