ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

What a load of Bollocks.It's twits like you who kill the Goose...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    What a load of Bollocks.
    It's twits like you who kill the Goose that lays the golden egg. The information coming from the Doctor was in essence accurate , succinct and very welcome to I'm guessing , most shareholders. Whingers like you and others shut that down and now get all salty when they have no contact or news flow from management.
    Why shouldn't management and others close to the company have a say especially if it is knowledge that is already out in the public arena?
    They are better placed to put all the parts together and give you a sound background on the big picture.
    The biggest whinge on Hot Copper is lack of news flow and then you get the sooks on about a director trying to keep you informed.
    I'm sure Adam would have probably kept up a bit of news flow but for tossers complaining about posting on this site.
    The Directors and management team really only want the company to succeed because if it does they are essentially the biggest winners.
    All this conspiracy theories about them just being there for the life style wears a bit thin when you read it on every little grass roots explorers page on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.622K 371.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 733777 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2189941 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.