SNG 2.94% 7.0¢ siren gold limited

Ann: High-grade Au at United Victory Reef - Lyell Prospect, page-47

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Yes the market has been brutal, any sign of a pulse in most specks is immediately dumped into, different crowd playing these days, no patience, instant gratification, Tik-Tok attention span’s.

Read a post last night, from a poster who was in a recently acquired little poodle I bought, which had a brief share price spike yesterday, He stated that for various reasons he sold out, I would assume at a loss, as they ain’t far off their yearly low, but one of his reasons for selling out was that he was sick of fighting the market, and I thought that this was the most compelling reason for his decision.

Who knows where the bottom of the spec sector is, but it is more likely to be when the majority feels the same way, sick of buying only to watch the hammerings continue, as for the daytraders, most would have to be starving, they should probably learn to go and pick oranges.

As for this poodle (SNG) as I said in a earlier post, by my calculations, they don’t have enough money to do any significant drilling, which is disappointing, as there is no better time for a gold discovery.

The amount of the last raise said to me that they are basically putting this thing on the back burner for now, hoping for what I don’t know, but the money they currently have is basically only enough to pay the admin and corporate costs for 12 months, doesn’t leave much for exploration, hope I am wrong.
    Maybe it would be better if the MD, went to NZ himself and took over running the show and save the costs of paying the current geo, who has f*ckall skin in the game.
    As for raising more money, to actually do some decent exploration, F*cked if I know what the plan is there, but to go back to the same broker for a rinse and repeat, wouldn’t cut the mustard, as the last two raise have hardly floated.

SNG is no orphan, plenty of specs taken a f*cking hammering, and I wonder with the amount of specs that are listed these days all competing for the markets attention, and money, is there actually enough players and more importantly liquidity to keep them all afloat, there is plenty of other investment options for the Tik-Tok brigade these days.

Cheers GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.002(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $14.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.2¢ 6.9¢ $14.42K 205.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88302 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 42000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.