ARV 0.00% 1.1¢ artemis resources limited

Novo have been very frustrating. They have shown that they know...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Novo have been very frustrating.

They have shown that they know how to make the SP explode. Think of their initial conference video.

Since then they have delivered little if anything, especially considering their cash burn. Perhaps I'm still bitter for QH calling our Aussie explorers over priced. I thought that was a low blow especially considering Novos evaluation at the time.

If the gold is in the ground like QH believes it could be, then these explorers are sitting on a prize. Novo and PACman seem to have a lot of control and seem to playing games with time and information.

It seems strange that Novo intend to finally let the information flow, just as the competition threatens to arrive in the form of Radio Hill. I could be wrong on all this and I probably am, but i hope ARV put these guys to the sword and start mining enough profit to become Kings of The North.

If ARV can mine and continue to drill the hell out of their own dirt, I'm sure NOVO will hate the idea of being pushed to the back seat. They've had a fair go up front. Unfortunately the Pilbera train has barely left the station.

I hope the next few weeks bring some fireworks and gunslinging. Its time for the gloves to come off I reckon.

Just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $12.15K 1.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18517 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 712596 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.