ARV 10.0% 0.9¢ artemis resources limited

I'm strangely liking ARV alot right @ this moment in time,...

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    I'm strangely liking ARV alot right @ this moment in time, hmmmm. Plant building near completion & ready for commissioning very soon. Musing over what ground will go through once commissioned & set quota of gold (whatever that may be) put through then, with the likes of these CC results, both in a qualitative/quantitative perspective = SIMPLY AWESOME!~ Surely @ the forefront of decision-making for the team one would think?

@pustayo I sure here you & much appreciate your take as coming from one with precious, previous knowledge & obviously sound approach to the prospective future here for ARV. The many tenements once scared the crap outta me but now, I can appreciate the complexity as I witness it unfold before my eyes. Too bad for the evil market sentiment here but there have been reasons raised, some I agree with 100% but others, over the top. It's this over the top negativity that has eaten away @ sp for way too long.

Excuse my current excitement & to balance this so as to not be counted in the 'upramper group' I will reveal I paid 46.5c entry back late last year & so, have been annoyed as hell for so long with this mobs rootin around & the hole grrrrr. So @ my entry point, you do the % loss I sit on & yet, my posts have for the most part been damning of DL's spruiking, along with the PhD boy's PR samples mystery tour. Hated holding & have been waiting for the day I can grab back what's mine & hed for the hills. Until now!  WE ARE MINING MR MARKET!!!! H_E_L_L_O!!! Today's ann only proves that we DO have tenements that will produce pay dirt for those who follow it through to mining

Wayne! Keep it up ma man

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $105.3K 10.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2121046 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1004597 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.