CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

Jason, "I just can't understand if it the same system why the Ni...

1. 8,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8330
    Jason,
    "I just can't understand if it the same system why the Ni / Cu is different in the two deposits."

I had a good long answer prepared all from Seat's thesis, then computer problems and other things happened.

The MGN zone carries most of the mineralisation, it is thickest in the south-west of babel and petters out as you go east. At Nebo this layer? whatever the geologic term, doesn't exist. You can see this thinning out between the the cross sections A and B. If you go further East then hole WMN1070 is only 15m thick.
    Once they get stuck right into Babel, the MGN becomes deeper to the west of cross section A, notice hole WMN 1035 has 85m of mineralisation.
    The startmeup shoot, called an apophis by Seat is FG MGN, of which there is another area of similar grades but 200m deep at the western end of Babel.
    I suspect the first area of mining will be not only the startmeup shoot, but further to the North east where mineralisation pretty much begins at surface.

In one of the documents they mentioned a 5mt/a plant and separate Ni and Cu concentrates, sounds very similar to Kevitsa, personally Ithink they have already proved up 90mt+ counting Nebo +Babel, so 18 years plus, I'dhopewith room for expansion to at least 10-20mt/a to include the lower grade areas and Succoth.
    They would already have plenty of metallurgicals based on BHP's work, especially on the disseminated sulphides.

I'm betting that it is remoteness and energy cost that made it not work for BHP instead of the metallurgy. KGL released a PFS today, with the highest cost in the processing being power at 27c/kwh via CNG trucked to diesel generators. It will probably be a similar cost for Cassini, which is where solar and wind come into their own in the sunny, windy desert, probably around only 10-11c/kwh over 20 years (excluding cost of money that brings it up to 16-17c/kwh) using numbers much higher for cost base than quality gear that is available, ie allowing for extra remote set-up costs , use the CNG as backup.
    No way any plans of BHP even slightly considered renewables, even 5-8 years ago the cost was prohibitive, a lot has changed in that time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.