LKE 6.98% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: High Grade Brines Increase at Cauchari, page-85

1. Suw
    2,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2749
    @Popeye82 - Thank you for sharing. I have highlighted the areas I like the most...

Although lithium prices have softened in recent months, Promnitz believes there will be support for prices long-term given the anticipated demand for EVs, likening the fundamental shift to the rapid adoption of smart phones."Our future is going to change," he said.

He also foresees an increasingly differentiated price depending on product quality, with the issue raised at a recent lithium conference in New York."I suspect if Kachi doesn't get dealt before the PFS and the pilot plant starts operating, it certainly will in the months afterwards and that will be a significant catalyst for a rerating of the company," Promnitz said."By year-end this company is going to look fundamentally different and I suspect within a few years, we'll either be a producer with a market cap similar to Orocobre, or be in production with a significant partner and be a successful mid-tier lithium company."

mmmm....Orocobre market cap as at now more than $700m. If you are a long term holder 15 to 20 times of current MC in few years (2 to 3 IMO) would be an excellent return. Yes, there will be challenges but this is the potential LKE has. But I reckon we will be taken over by one of the big lithium players prior.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $66.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $753.4K 18.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 731925 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 760271 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.