ASO 0.00% 0.9¢ aston minerals limited

Ann: High Grade Co-Ni-Cu Rock Chips from Dobsina Waste Dumps, page-45

1. 2,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 932
    I have been in for about 5 months. My concern is the expectations of the grades from the waste dumps. I have seen it stated here that if it returns near the historic grades of 4%co and 16%ni then it will rocket, blah, blah.
    Well guess what, its not! Waste dumps containing:
    Well waste, non mineralised rocks
    Then payable ore, so when hand sorting what did they take? Some rocks would contain very high percentages. So to end up at a 4% average maybe they took down to 2%, same with the nickel. So how much % of payable ore vs waste rock in a dump? Of course all this sorting was done by eye so wont be 100% accurate.
    I would be ecstatic to get 1.5% to 2% cobalt and 4% nickel but I think the market is expecting far higher grades and may react accordingly.
    Still we are likely at one if those turning points in history regarding power production and storage. Even if a better battery that the lithium were invented it would have to be far cheaper and easier to produce as so many large entities have poured billions into the existing technology and would be reluctant to waste it and start over.
    An interesting stock for me to hold for an extended period and I am sure it will be a volitile and interesting ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $16.43K 1.816M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 3394693 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 394999 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.