SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

noizx...always good to hear from you....... For what it's worth...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    noizx...always good to hear from you.......

For what it's worth (not a great deal I'm afraid) probably like yourself and others I'm a little unclear.
    I guess PV's comment "a focus on intercepts (that are) outside of the 165 Km2 joint venture area" possibly shows two things....(a) he is not expecting miracles from the BCL debacle, and (b) he has some intent to get - or appear to get - things moving without only depending/awaiting the BCL outcome..... but as with the Li/Ta work it does, with respect, seem snail pace.
    He is doing something, which I mentioned I felt was essential in a recent post, and that's good, but I did also suggest BML needs to access the original Worley Parsons/Advisian report which you will remember BCL restricted as being 'commercial in confidence' (hardly applicable now, methinks) or perhaps at least say something about why he can't, as I still feel our future remains tied to getting something going with the smelter (as other posters said after the report came out) . I don't doubt it is probably Mr Motsepe's ARM, and to generate the buyer's interest in Maibele North and BML I would have thought locating and publicising the WP report (we can assume it was favourable otherwise why would BCL have stated it's intention of mining M-N back around the time BCL were put into liquidation?) would serve to make any buyer of BCL assets aware of MN potential.
    As the second required WP/A report (the doing of which was to take BCL's JV interest up to 70%) was
    not done, I assume BML retains , theoretically at least, a 70% interest in a good asset.

These are my thoughts only, and not necessarily on the mark.

Have a nice day all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.738M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.71K 769.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 60104838 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14927899 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.