ASO 0.00% 0.9¢ aston minerals limited

You need to think through your post. People are incentive based,...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    You need to think through your post. People are incentive based, what is the point of chasing what you define as 'sugar hits'?

Let's say one of these 'sugar hits' works, the stock price increases to 10c. Then what? How does this help them in any way, shape or form?

All they've done is waste time and energy for a small change in the stock price.

Sure, if they (being management/board) were going to dump their stock, there's an incentive. Their heads also go on the chopping block, none of the members of the project or it's funders ever get funding again and they get a short term cash fall with potential legal ramifications. Hardly a prospect you'd think they would be considering.

I'm not an expert in mining, but I would say that using drills to intersect veins, just on a first principles basis, is a good way to get a better understanding of the size of the vein and it's orientation, which then gives rise to further and more in detail exploration of the given location.

This seems like a more reasonable explanation.

If I had to put my money on it, Rob and the board probably couldn't give two shits about price movements of 5c at this stage. In fact, if it went any lower, Tolga and a few of his IB mates could buy the company out and take it private. Now there's a better incentive to watch out for than these 'sugar' hits.

Think before you post pls. Sophistry is a slippery slope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $33.26K 3.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 3879255 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1260152 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.