ASO 10.0% 1.1¢ aston minerals limited

Think before you post please, same way as MEI? MEI has already...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Think before you post please, same way as MEI? MEI has already abandoned one of it's prospective locations of the back of poor results, EUC just reopened thousands of metres of adits that it plans to refurbish with high grade cobalt grabs. There's also the matter of the $16m that EUC still has in the bank, it's access to local battery markets and support of the local township (this is a necessity for them). 

People need to understand that the story behind these stocks sells the short term price fluctuation, which is then jumped on by traders who create short term bubbles. If you're complaining because you got caught with a buy in at 20c and now you're in the red 75%. Perhaps ask yourself if a junior miner with no money (At the time) is really worth $160m. The cap raise was perfectly executed and for holders in at sub 20c, created a lot of value.

They are attempting to quantify a world class resource here and if there isn't gold found overnight people come up with throwaway statements such as 'This is fast going the same way as MEI and nothing so far says it will end any differently.'

Can you elaborate on this statement with some facts?

Honestly what did you expect?

A resource would be quantified overnight and we'd be shipping by end 2018 and by 2019 you're driving a new Porsche?

Then you don't get what you want so you come on here and say 'This is fast going the same way as MEI and nothing so far says it will end any differently.' Like you're some mining expert...?

Now I know I'm being harsh on you here, but I hope that the people who read this start to think before they post.

Last edited by tbulm: 10/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.23K 117.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1886249 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 542774 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.