GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

I'm a relatively recent shareholder and was under the impression...

1. 2,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 942
    I'm a relatively recent shareholder and was under the impression we've got a fresh faces at the helm,so I can't comment on the BAR reference. And to be honest, I'm at a loss as to why- manipulation aside- the s.p seems to be acting in a counter-intuitive manner.Even given the vastly different investment climate we have now.To my mind, everything that's been announced to date, has been positive or at least neutral.
    I suspect there is much activity behind the scenes regarding the upcoming IPO, but that could hardly be called negative, could it?The one thing that IS a negative is the inordinate delay in receiving outstanding drill results.Talk about 'Waiting for Godot'. If Sam Beckett was alive today and wrote a play, he may well have called it 'Waiting for Drill Results'. And of course, in this corner of the market, ASIC pays little, or no heed, to instances of 'inside trading'. This is a worry to me, I have to admit.Though given what we've learned to date, it'd be a bitter twist of fate for remaining results to come up as duds.

db

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.