TLG 0.00% 43.0¢ talga group ltd

Ann: High grade cobalt results from Ahmavuoma Project in Sweden, page-18

1. 12,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    suhm: "The Company has received approaches.... also working with several market-side capital groups to consider other options to best realise maximum value from the assets, and expects to provide further details of its cobalt strategy in the next quarter."
    AND
    suhm: "I'm thinking not many current shareholders are here because of this."

suhm/others: The prime reason for me to be in TLG is of course GRAPHENE. However, JIMHO, Talga should also make really best use of those other great assets - in particular also in respect to COBALT ! In my view, it would be MUCH better for TALGA to keep them than to spin them off too cheaply...
    Another company (where I have a small stake in) from outside Sweden but operating in Sweden is the Canadian company Leading Edge Materials. They did just announce the following very recently:
    Title:"LEM Initiates Research on Hafnium and Zirconium Extraction from Norra Kaerr Rare Earth Element Project, Sweden."
    And some relevant quotes from the text, which could really also be said for TALGA as far as I am concerned:
    "....LEM is focused on the green energy markets. With a focus on Europe and assets in innovation-rich Scandinavia, LEM is ideally placed to play a pivital role in the sustainable supply of critical technology materials."
    End of quotes.

I do hope that TALGA will keep the COBALT (and other high-grade materials) assets and develop them themselves further.

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.