CCZ 16.7% 0.5¢ castillo copper limited

I originally invested in CCZ for its Cobalt prospects in...

1. 1,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1187
    I originally invested in CCZ for its Cobalt prospects in particular Brokenhill and then Cangai Copper Cobalt mine started to take centre stage with its Super Gene Ore, however these initial results are nothing short of sensational and adds another string to the bow!

 In an exciting development, CCZ has uncovered legacy data highlighting up to 2,060ppm Co from surface in the northeast part of the project area

 Significant contiguous Co surface mineralisation is apparent in several zones striking towards the project area, with recordings from two separate locations up to 3,000ppm and 4,000ppm respectively

 Just outside the western boundary but on strike that runs into CCZ’s project area, legacy drill-holes highlighted intersections that were up to 7,000ppm C

Throw High grade Zinc mineralised anomalous zones into the mix and we are looking at some seriously prosperous ground . Things are only warming up IMO and I'm sticking with my double digit call for CCZ before the years out ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.498M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $15.13K 2.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 435899 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1289357 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.