HLX 0.00% 0.3¢ helix resources limited

@Latache I echo your sentiments aboutthe way the TH and...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14

@Latache I echo your sentiments aboutthe way the TH and subsequent announcement could have been managed and agreethat there has been a long wait by many of us for the amazing news that we knowis coming. Notwithstanding, I am happy to report that I celebrated the dipwith some greater accumulation of stock. (I hope that you also picked up a few@fangulator)

I am almost positive that the punters who sold their stock, did so for aloss, which considering the share price has a low of .027 over the past 12months, there is a good chance that they are dumping for effect, or failing this, are some of the most unfortunate and unlucky traders, whopossibly should have kept their money in an ING account as opposed to missingopportunities to sell in the mid-3's, or even higher. I am personallygrateful to be relieving these "traders" of their stock andfurther firming up the register with holders who have followed the journey andknow the true potential. 

Either way, happy to still be with @tangs (and many others) in the gleeclub and despite the efforts of transient trolls, I am still optimistic aboutwhat is in the ground and I will continue to put my money where my mouth is,especially when there seem to more than one fool who is happy to sell at theselevels. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.793M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.99K 4.529M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
74 162708384 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 45697297 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.