CYM 7.32% 4.4¢ cyprium metals limited

Ann: High Grade Copper Discovery at Heeler Prospect on Cue JV, page-30

1. 2,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    I respect others opinions so you may very well be right. At days end it's a rather opaque market the old asx.

I'm confident it's a tree shake however for a few reasons. The drop began prior to the quarterly and prior to Clives departure. Clives role was transitory so a sign the project is moving to the next phase. The quarterly itself presented a better picture than most expected. It was thorough and contained news on further appointments to the technical team and board. All was depicted as on track and positive. Nothing drastic was pertained to that would imo warrant a drop following what was a far better time to sell in the few months prior. See below re positive catalysts from quarterly.

The drop coincided with an improvement in the sentiment of copper. Bit of a clue imo.

Am using it as a opportunity to avg down. Risky..but I'm patient.

-Further feasibility work streams in process to provide a path to early production of copper.
    • Technical management team strengthened - senior processing/metallurgical and mining engineering executives appointed.
    • Mr Ross Bhappu, appointed as a Non-Executive Director of the Company. Mr Bhappu currently serves as a Senior Strategic Advisory Partner at Resource Capital Funds (RCF), and previously served as RCF’s Head of Private Equity Funds.
    • Cost and productivity assessments were initiated during the quarter and the governance process strengthened.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.003(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $67.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.6¢ 4.1¢ $837.8K 19.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 154387 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 642661 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
0.003 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.1¢ 4.6¢ 4.1¢ 6345584
Last updated 15.56pm 04/06/2024 ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.