AYT 11.1% 0.4¢ austin metals limited

Ann: High Grade Copper-Gold Mineralisation at Broken Hill, page-35

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    I think the mix of possibles here is excellent. Very bullish on Silver which is at a currently permanent capitulation point… a price which is incredibly low per oz at least according to digital COMEX silver prices on contracts. A price at mining cost and little wonder that the second largest mine in the world is going on care and maintenance indefinitely. This is only going to hamper supply still more. Copper is having a huge reassurgence in pricing this year and gold similar to silver is still trying to find its feet to re connect with the bull run since 2000 after the 2011-current multi year 'pull back'. Gold truly at a cross roads and serious moment now given its very close to US$1262 which is a pivotal point. Should we see movement higher from this level then US$1300 is on the cards and once US$1322 goes then US$1400 is in play and some. The 2011-downtrend upper level resistance is in play now and should this go then the final wave upwards for gold could in my opinion put it over US$5000 easily and oz. Silver still at a GSR over 70 after recently edging close to 80. Unreal and clearly as the final wave take holds silver will move faster than gold. A take out of the 2011 high is a clear target initially. Zinc continues to make massive progress and supply deficits are here to stay I can assure. No serious Zinc find for some time.

SCI is well placed given its proximity to the foundation of Australian mining and its plethora of talent and infrastructure should some descent find of size occur. Copper Blow represents a decent opportunity for Gold/Copper along with Silver, Cobalt and rares. Good news following Copper Blow work in August/September will be very bullish for price and future capital raising and general external fund raising will be much easier and progress on Silver/Zinc/Lead at Razorback along with work at Cobar could make SCI incredibly important on all the key metals which I think are going to do very well in the decade ahead.

Gold/Silver/Copper/Zinc are my favourites from a bullish perspective and SCI may well have these in large financially viable deposits under their control.

I would not be surprised to see buying pressure above the capital raise level going forward and in to August work timetable.

JFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $5.296M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.333K 1.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7339662 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3408935 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.13am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AYT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.