CLA 0.00% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: High Grade Copper-Gold Results received at MCB Project, page-122

1. 12,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 477
    You can't (as a mum & dad) put in orders of that size.

I have tried it a couple of times, ie put in an order for say 50 units..

Order is initially accepted & then the 'police' from the trading platform call ME & accuse ME of manipulation of the share price & then the order is cancelled.....in a matter of minutes I might add...

I was playing with the bot (to flip it to the next pip in the after market close) to see how long it took to adjust ....fyi quicker than I could refresh my screen after placing order & it was relentless, obeying its masters to ensure the price closed at a certain level - adjusting for my order to ensure it closed down (by 1 share)

When I say to them look at the past trades, there are precedents...all I get is you can't do it.... do it again & your account is closed. ;(

Looks like it is NOT the mum & dads causing the slide, but an orchestrated, professional algo....hmm who can afford that.....& to what cause???..

FYI - Its all legal so nothing untoward................. Just saying its not a level playing field.

As you can see the CLA chart at the COB yesterday.

Below the bollinger on decreasing volume yesterday (lower than average & would not look as bad except for the 100 unit trade.

2nd chart is Weekly below it showing supply is still there.

SP can only fall as selling swamping buying.

Still need to wait for confirmation, but this test has not failed. Supply evident.

However Chart/Mcap is totally against the fundamentals..

Either value here or something we are not aware yet.

3c need to hold as last support level or its a precipitous fall to circa 2.2c as next support (3rd chart).

If it falls to there could be tempted to open the purse strings (again)...think I would have learnt by now. ;(

CLA CHArt 17-6-21.PNG

cla 17-6-21 weekly.PNG

cla 12 month support.PNG
    Last edited by mudguts: 18/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $9.283K 705.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1810418 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 8643117 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.