CLA 0.00% 1.3¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: High Grade Copper-Gold Results received at MCB Project, page-131

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Well first of all, that holder you mentioned has simply self-fulfilled his own prophecy, didn't he? Sold directly into the announcement instead of buying. I suppose you can include him as just another participant in the "market", but if enough of the market thought in the same way as he did, ie. never had the intention to buy more and only possibly wanted to sell into news, then the only way was down. Especially with such a non-hype announcement.
    Actually, it's great that you posted those 2 images side by side. Now it is very clear that MCB-033 was drilled at a different angle from some of the old drill holes. As the caption on the image in the announcement said: "Drill hole MCB-033 was orientated perpendicular to the general trend of the copper-gold mineralisation at the MCB deposit. Surrounding drill holes located on this cross section typically cut through the copper-gold mineralisation at an oblique angle to the dominant trend of the mineralisation". This was why they simply could not include the magnificent (and they were well and truly that!) historic drill holes into the same image; because they simply cannot physically do it.
    I mean, it's an ore body. It's 3-dimensional, not 2-D like pictures on a stock forum or indeed, ASX announcements.
    Still, I have to agree, they could've included / re-hashed the old drill results into the announcement by including that old image and captioning it as "here's the old drill results image drilled at different angle", something like that... just to hype it up. I know most other explorer companies would've been happy to do it. But they didn't.... I am just theorising that they possibly kept the hype to a minimum to allow others to buy the stock at a cheap price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2781456 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2351339 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.