ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1617
    Agree Tymmsy this should fly once we have confirmed the size of the prize . it promises to be a very significant find. Confident Storm will make it as an economic asset with great attributes. Would like to see a DSO operation at Storm to fund the deeper more substantial core, and to fund other operations Vs cap raise. it has been intimated by the team already this may be the plan:
    Time will tell but the intense focus on West Desert first and Storm secondly should help.

Very keen to see the Jorc for WD.

I think that the FED is playing a bit of bluff with the markets by feeding the higher rates for longer story - US Core inflation is coming down. Energy is the major driver of this and that is also falling. Anyway guys like Nobel Laureate for Economics Paul Krugman and other economists hold a similar view. Macquarie bank is saying maybe one more rise in Aust for example.
    Overall the central banks use bluff as much to rein in spending and bring down inflation than actual rate rises. The threat is almost as powerful.

Thjs way perception becomes reality and homo economicus adjusts he spending habits by buying fewer PlayStation games, Aston Martin's and switches from Star Bucks to 7/11 coffees.

Once unemployment starts to shoot this will herald the long rate pause. Rate changes need time to mature.

The forward looking markets only need a few signals to buck out of the gate. Money is still cheap and we still need copper and zinc indium and magnetite - all moving up nicely. 2023 will be good for AW1.

Assuming the JORC is completed for WD they are likely waiting for a market signal to time the market for a run.
    Nothing worse than publishing into a long bear run.

just my 2 cents, certainly not investment advice.

GLTAH
    Last edited by zendiceman: 15/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.