PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

danube,Thinking about Time Money Investment, do you think maybe...

1. 27,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3210
    danube,

Thinking about Time Money Investment, do you think maybe the SP is low,as a result of people doing a runner to stocks actually preparing a PFS to decision to mine?

Does PMH have a PFS or even desktop, anything with a date on it?

Surely they have enough resource defined to look at some sort of study, and continue drilling out the resource simply to extend mine life?

I think that may be part of the problem here. I get a sense that they are good explorers but not sure they have a production vision.

Even small companies like GGY, who have defined a resource of like 20,000t (I know it's small) but they are looking at scoping studies.

Maybe it's just me, and maybe while i continue to hold for now, i ask, is this feeling just mine, and why then are the punters leaving, to suppress the SP with their exit.

For mine, frustration comes when a company continues in the same path, without providing a timeline, or even presentation guidence to a re-rating from explorer to developer to producer.

What we have is a burst of excitment from a new drilling results, new punters enter, and then the same drift lower into endless exploration.

hmmmmph!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.