ALR 20.0% 0.4¢ altair minerals limited

this is all fascinating isnt it ? the way the tide turns so...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    this is all fascinating isnt it ? the way the tide turns so quickly. we've got people who just got severely burned suddenly finding new and optimistic ways to spin things. we've got unanswered questions about director buying behaviour (questions to be answered doesn't necessarily mean cranky conspiracy theories, just reasonable due diligence),, we've got someone on HC who appears to be an experienced GEO saying (and has said for 5 months) based on data, there it's very, very unlikely to be anything down there in our patch. And results so far confirming his view - total dusters. We've got people now saying the duster results indicate x, y, z and great possibilities. Agreed, first results are rarely good on such campaigns. Agreed, traces found in first holes may indicate greater possibilities. But the way the core photos were handled and shown to us was disingenuous and shonky IMO, the director buying and timing of it is odd IMO. Optimism without questioning and due diligence is dreamland. Money ready to be thrown away. We may discover another monster deposit with the next drill hole, but i've certainly crossed the line over to the side of cynicism and doubt with this project. If i knew for certain why a director pitches in a lot of cash only to see it halved, knowing that was going to happen ! (he surely DID see the entire Hole 4 core, not just the sweet little sample photos they decided to tempt us with), it would help to reduce my cynicism a bit. Perhaps its very simple, perhaps based on his own Geo's advice and the traces in hole 4, he too decided it was still worth a punt based on the next set of drills ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.2K 1.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4544341 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15969359 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.