ALR 12.5% 0.4¢ altair minerals limited

One thing for new comers to realise is that no one expected...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    One thing for new comers to realise is that no one expected anything before 900m depth. This was known, we are looking for a deep system as is bhp's. When you consider this, the results are instantly better. It's not at 1400m hole with not much, it's a 500m section with quite a bit of information and a good start. The 12% cu over 0.8m is tiny, but it must be attached to something. So we learned that we have high % in our tenement. Same applies for the other high % sections. If we find some thicker intersections at these sort of percentages then we are looking very good. This will be interesting when they release the next round of drilling.

Olympic domain have acknowledged chk 51%, the dispute is over the next stage which took it to 80% ownership. They are yet to acknowledge that.

Hole 2 i am curious but not holding my breath. They didn't even mention it in the release, if it were good you might think they would say something like hole 2 pending. But it wouldn't be the first time they had left us wanting more info from their releases.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $15.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $17.85K 5.1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 51131421 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3859847 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.