ALR 20.0% 0.4¢ altair minerals limited

hey 4sighttrader...actually.. I didn’t categorically state...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42

hey 4sighttrader...

actually.. I didn’t categorically state that.. in fact I chose my words very carefully not to make any such accusation ... and then asked the question if anyone knew how/where to search to validate if a short sell could/ had occurred..

I did pose the ”what if”... as it was the only way that I could rationalise why a director would purchase such a large stake on market.... and that it would be a nice solution for OD as JP would probably know how to facilitate this...but I would certainly like this scenario to be proved wrong.

who knows.. the chairman might have just sold his shares before the TH and we might be getting the notice soon... my understanding is that directors are required to provide notice to the asx within 5 business days.. so a notice could be Monday or Tuesday ..??? Which would be interesting to say the least.. I guess we will at least know if he sold or kept his shares and took the hit...

im just hoping that the company can now get on with the next drilling program and find something...

all the above is just my opinion only
    dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.2K 1.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4544341 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15969359 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.