CHK 0.00% 0.5¢ cohiba minerals limited

I've certainly got trust issues with CHK Mgmt .. and maybe...

1. 12,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1762
    I've certainly got trust issues with CHK Mgmt .. and maybe Olympic Domain have as well ...

All but out of my opts only taking small loss as sold a few much higher and only paid 1.1c OA .... dam it should have least sold half pre TH ... but was busy working and truely thought we had least some decent length mineralization and would at worst pull back 10-20% with good widths if grades weren't amazing.

Instead we didn't even get 1m !!!! But had Cohiba’s CEO, Andrew Graham say, “The results from the Horse Well drilling program, particularly drill hole HWDD_04, have provided significant encouragement... really ??? FFs mate ... IMHO he was very encouraged raising $5.279 million from investors + S/H's to keep the gravy train rolling for many more Qtrs pre any results ..

Now we have pumpers taking up big 7mill cash balance well as they had 6.9mill end of DEC I think they will be reduced least $300k in wages and admin per QTR

Another nice wee bonus
    On 18 December 2020 the Company issued 54,000,000 options exercisable at $0.02 (2 cents) per option, with an expiry date of 18 December 2023, to Directors of the Company following receipt of shareholder approval. A total of 24,000,000 options vested immediately and 30,000,000 options vest subject to certain vesting conditions being achieved. The options were issued as incentive options and as part of remuneration of Directors.....
    Last edited by Sharetrader78: 11/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.