AUG 14.3% 4.8¢ augustus minerals limited

Obviously very low levels of research done here. Let me help.SOI...

1. RM8
    1,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384

Obviously very low levels of research done here. Let me help.

SOI - fully diluted ......152,895,000
    MC @ a SP of .038 .....$5.81M
    Cash ....was $5.75M @ DEC23
    EV ....$60K

RC drilling in progress, commenced 4th April.
    3400m to test one of the copper anomalies.

As can be gathered from other current explorers, it takes a lot of time to get to the drilling stages. Heritage surveys and associated negotiations, agreements and approvals seem to take forever. (RDN for instance)

3600sq klm to attack. Copper, Gold, Siver, Molybdenum, Lithium, Nickel, Lead, Zinc, Uranium and Rare Earths are all in the mix.
    I'm here in the hope that some of it will be commercially viable to extract. And I like the current potential when there is no, or very little current value being attributed to 3600sq klm of Gascoyne tenements. Pretty simple really.
    People weren't scratching around this ground many years ago because they loved the weather I'm pretty certain.

It's a real laugh reading some of the comments on this, including on other company threads.
    It's a high-risk explorer with a lot of ground to cover, some with historical data and a lot with nothing, in an area that's generally acknowledged to be well endowed with a lot of the above minerals.
    Exploration is at a low ebb in the cycle, not many interested, funding hard or near impossible to raise, and frustration levels are up. Good time to be aware IMO.
    I've seen this company called a "duster", when they haven't really even scratched the total area of potential yet.
    All in my amateur opinion only.
    I do like that there is hardly an attention being paid to this company on HC. Almost a month since the last comment until todays announcement.

Let rip ....tell me why it's so shit! biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.006(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.098M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.8¢ 4.3¢ $8.467K 181.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 190550 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.006 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ 2085
Last updated 14.38pm 03/05/2024 ?
AUG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.