TMZ 0.00% 0.5¢ thomson resources limited

Hi FrogkeyAlthough I currently do not hold TZM I was attracted...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hi Frogkey

Although I currently do not hold TZM I was attracted to the past noted drill results announcement - re RXM. I examined the original announcement (available re ASX announcements using the date and name search). I also located a follow-up drilling announcement dated 28/9/2009. The key details are as follows:
    "

Project Update - Mt Carrington, NSW Rex Minerals Limited (“Rex”) is pleased to report the results from recent drilling and geophysical programs at the Mt Carrington Project, NSW, conducted during the period July to August 2009, including the All Nations copper prospect, and the White Rock North silver prospect. The near-surface copper mineralisation at All Nations is outside the existing (Au – Ag) Resources and has the potential to add significant value to the Mt Carrington Project. A total of 10 drill holes were completed at All Nations with all assay results now received. Highlights include: • ANDD003: 0.85m @ 18 g/t gold and 0.5% copper from 76.5m • ANDD005: 7m @ 1.9 g/t gold and 0.5% copper from 24m • ANDD007: 18m @ 0.7% copper from 33m, including 4.7m @ 1.5% copper from 40m • ANDD007A: 13.1m @ 0.6% copper from 44m • ANDD007B: 1.1m @ 3.7% copper from 79.9m The drilling at All Nations was designed to follow up the mineralisation intersected by Rex earlier in the year in drill hole KYDD001, which produced shallow and very high grade intersections of 18.7m @ 5.9% copper from 52.25m, and 10.1m @ 6.3% copper from 88.0m (announced 30 March 2009). ...

A 9km2 Induced Polarisation (‘IP’) survey has also been completed over all of the Mt Carrington Mining leases. This is the first geophysical program to have been undertaken on the leases for over 15 years. Preliminary data has highlighted several north to northeast striking features which are interpreted to be caused by potential copper sulphide-mineralised structures in the All Nations – Gladstone prospect area."

Emphasis added. Still looks worthy of more drilling. The IP survey data could be interesting given the recent success of this method (I would name the Co. but then abuse usually follows claiming cross promotion).

I have added TZM to my watchlist and will undertake further research.

Regards

Old Fisherman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.