DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Hey folks, don't panic! At the risk of repeating myself this is...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Hey folks, don't panic! At the risk of repeating myself this is a junior explorer that has moved sufficiently over the past week to create nice small to medium gain margins which are very attractive to short-term holders and day traders looking for an easy profit. Also while we do have excellent drill results and some great prospects across multiple sites we don't actually have any definable resources yet so DRE is always going to oscillate in these situations, I think for the next 12 months. Also the whole big picture of trading has changed, particularly since the onset of the virus. There are more people in the market, many of whom want quick turnovers, fast results, small but multiple profits. They will find those wherever they can. They have no interest in the long-term story or value of a share or its associated company. Where the price settles next depends on the next batch of results. Good it will be around 4.8c-5.2c depending on how good they are. Average to poor it could slide back to 4.2c-4.4c even. There's a lot to come (read the wise words of @Green Bull), a lot that is unknown. You either have faith or you don't. Those that have faith will buy more or be comfortable holding what they have; those that don't will eventually sell out or fritter away their holding with small sales but that's okay if they end up in front. But if you are looking at DRE for rapid rises in the SP then you are probably in the wrong place. This is slowly, professionally, honestly, does it. Captain Tuck and co are working damn hard, way harder than most junior explorers do, but it all takes time.
    Last edited by geemuses: 16/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.